LPF2 components used:
* Maersk 10219 - Powered Up Hub, Powered Up Train Motor, and Boost Color Sensor
* Horizon Express 10233 - Powered Up Hub and Powered Up Train Motor
* Outer Switch - Powered Up Hub with WeDo 2.0 Medium Motor
* Inner Switch - Boost Move Hub with Boost Interactive Motor
* Stop Detection for Horizon Express - WeDo 2.0 Smart Hub with WeDo 2.0 Distance Sensor
Description of the layout:
1. Maersk goes round, and hits the first yellow marker. Train stops, changes outer switch to go into siding, and reverses.
2. Hits the second yellow marker. Train stops, changes the inner switch, and goes forward into the second siding.
3. Hits the third yellow marker. Train stops, changes the outer switch to mainline again.
4. Horizon Express does a loop. Detection sensor senses the train and stops it. Maersk starts reversing again.
5. Hits the yellow marker, train stops. Changes inner switch to point outwards to main loop and outer switch to point inwards.
6. Maersk goes forward at slow speed for 3 seconds, then accelerates to faster mainline speed.
7. Hits yellow marker (mainline), changes outer switch back to mainline. Train continues without stopping.
8. Hits RED marker. Maersk stops, horizon goes, does a loop.
9. Horizon is detected by stop sensor and stops. Maersk goes. Go back to beginning.
(от същата тема в Eurobricks)