[RSS]: Welcome, 200,000th member!

Brickset

Welcome, 200,000th member!

Yesterday at 1:15pm Sebastian in the UK, a.k.a. Seeebek joined Brickset and in doing so became our 200,000th member!

Welcome to Brickset .Seb, and indeed welcome to everyone else who has joined us recently. I hope you like what you see and decide to visit us frequently.

While we're on the subject here's some interesting facts about members and member numbers:

• Brickset.com was founded in July 2000 but it was not until 2005 that it became possible to create a user account and record your collection on the site.
  • We started recording the date that users joined on 7th November 2010 and at that point there were 20,500 members.
  • 3,898 of those long standing members have used the site this year.
  • The 100,000th member signed up on the 4th January 2015 and we wrote about it at the time.
  • The first person to create an account in 2005, other than staff members, was alexolim, who last visited the site today!

So, alexolim and seeebek, get in touch wth me via the contact form below and I'll send you some Brickset goodies in the new year!

Continue reading »

© 2018 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове