[RSS]: Brickset birdie blogged by Brothers Brick

Brickset

Brickset birdie blogged by Brothers Brick

The other day I reviewed 30545 Fish Free Builds and built a few simple models with its 39 pieces, including this little bird. They were simple builds, after all I only had a few pieces to play with, and I stated in the article that "they are not going to be troubling the editors over at Brothers Brick any time soon".

As it turns out, the bird did catch their attention and it was featured at The Brothers Brick yesterday. Not only that but someone has taken the time to produce instructions for it. Apparently it resembles Zazu from The Lion King.

I am truly honoured to have this accolade bestowed upon me, although I think I have some way to go before I'm in the same league as the other builders frequently featured there! It's only the second time that one of my builds has been featured at TBB: the last time was in 2009.

So, thank you TBB: I'll see if I can come up with something else that catches your eye before 2029 :)

© 2019 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове