[RSS]: Clikits Advent Calendar - Day 24

Brickset

Clikits Advent Calendar - Day 24

Huwbot has asked me to post this photo of all the stuff in 7575 Clikits Advent Calendar that he started reviewing at the beginning of the month, and also to apologise for stopping half way through, particularly to his friend jackiebritton who took the time to build and photograph it for him.

As you can see it was full of jewellery, hair accessories, picture frames, cards and a nice box on day 24 to put all the little bits in. I think any little girl would be very happy with it!

Posting individual articles for each calendar seems like a good idea when we discuss it at the end of November but I know some of you got a bit fed up with them all every day, and I count myself among you.

Next year we will probably consolidate them into one post, particularly if there are four of them again. Having said that, I've just tallied up the number of views they received and it's well over 420,000 which equates to quite a lot of advertising revenue, so perhaps it's not such a bad idea after all...

© 2019 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове