[RSS]: What can Brickset do for you?

Brickset

What can Brickset do for you?

Various dramatic changes have taken effect recently, following the Coronavirus outbreak. They include many more people working from home or self-isolating.

We understand this may provide some people with additional spare time at home and that Brickset can be a valuable source of information and entertainment during this period. We will therefore be focusing on publishing even more reviews, editorial articles and activities than usual within the next few weeks.

Furthermore, we intend to highlight some of Brickset's most interesting features, including the collection analysis section which I regularly enjoy studying. I would also recommend visiting the Brickset Forum for community discussions on all LEGO topics!

Additionally, we wish to hear from Brickset readers. What can Brickset do for you during the coming weeks and what would you like to see on the homepage? We look forward to reading your comments.

On behalf of the entire Brickset team, I would send all LEGO fans our best wishes during this difficult period.

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове