[RSS]: Featured set of the day: Wolfpack Renegades

Brickset

Featured set of the day: Wolfpack Renegades

Today's selection is brought to you by redbeardlegoman:

6038 Wolfpack Renegades was one of the first sets I ever bought. My friend had it, and I thought it was brilliant. I was especially enamoured with the hide-away feature for the minifigures in the bottom of the cart.

I was so excited about this set from playing with it at my friend's house, that I ran home, counted my saved allowance, and asked my mom to run me to Zeller's to see if they still had one. They did.

I was just a bit short because of tax, but my mom picked up the difference. Once we got home, the rest of my day was spent playing with this and my 6075 Wolfpack Tower (the very first set I ever bought myself).

I still have my beloved 6038 -- though I really, really, really wish I hadn't kragled the minifigs together!

The Wolfpack remains my all-time favourite sub-theme, even with its three excellent sets. I would die if TLG ever re-issued or created new ones. And 6038 Wolfpack Renegades is the best set of the three.

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове