[RSS]: Featured set of the day: Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

Brickset

Featured set of the day: Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

danieltheo has chosen the set that brought him out of his dark ages and started him on a slippery slope, one I'm sure we are all aware of...

Despite having received my first Lego set at the age of 2 (I was an early starter), 361 Tea Garden Cafe in 1975, and from that moment on being completely absorbed by Lego up until the age of 11, my featured set which ended my dark ages is much later, 10220 Volkswagen T1 Camper Van.

I discovered the set by accident; having an interest in classic cars, the magazine I sometimes buy always has a feature on die-cast models, accessories, books and other bits and pieces. I spotted the van and felt a wave of nostalgia – could I justify the purchase though; sure this was Lego but it was an ‘adult’ sculpture and a mile away from any of my old sets, which were still at my parents house – those that were left anyway, most of my collection having been sold off or given away in my teens.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове