[RSS]: Not all heroes wear capes

Brickset

Not all heroes wear capes

Deborah Cauchi, an artist whose work will be familiar to anyone who's attended a LEGO event in the UK over the last few years, has produced a stunning piece of art to raise money for Fairy Bricks and is currently auctioning it on eBay.

Deborah says "The auction is for an original oil painting showcasing, in LEGO minifigure format, some of the amazing superheroes who have been working tirelessly for us during this crisis.

"100% of the proceeds from the sale will go to the fabulous Fairy Bricks charity whose only objective is to give LEGO sets to children in hospital: simple as that. I work with them a lot and just wanted to help as I know they have been hit hard throughout this time. The painting is my little dedication to our amazing NHS and Key workers."

So, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a superb piece of art -- which measures over 1.2m wide -- and help Fairy Bricks' work at the same time, which recently has been to donate LEGO to the children of NHS workers.

The auction runs until about 6pm BST on Monday so place your bids now.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове