[RSS]: Show us your storage!

Brickset

Show us your storage!

Our meet a member feature has been very popular over the last 6 weeks or so and I thank everyone who has participated. I've published all of those received now, so I think it would be fun to change things round a bit.

One of my favourite aspects of the series has been hearing, and in some cases seeing, how people store and display their collections. As we all know all too well, our LEGO hobby can require a substantial amount of space and it can be challenging accommodating it within normal domestic environments.

So...

• Show us your LEGO room/corner, your storage and your building area.
  • Tell us about your solutions: what shelving/table/boxes/drawer systems you use.
  • Explain how you sort and store your pieces, how you hang models on the ceiling or wall, how you keep them dust-free.
  • Reveal how you managed to persuade your spouse/partner to let you have a LEGO area/room/display in your home and what you've had to do to your house to accommodate your LEGO collection.
  • Describe how you've used your time under lockdown to sort out your collection.
  • Tell us anything else you want to about this aspect of our hobby.

I think this will be fascinating and hopefully it will also provide some ideas and inspiration to others, particularly to those just starting out with LEGO and wondering what to do with it all!

If you'd like to participate, please send some words and photos to helpdesk[at]brickset.com, or use the contact form. I look forward to publishing your submissions!

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове