[RSS]: Huwbot comes alive!

Brickset

Huwbot comes alive!

For those that don't know, Huwbot lives in the Brickset server and keeps things ticking over: running background tasks, tidying up the database overnight, choosing and posting the random set of the day, and so on.

Last year we held a competition to build a model of him and this delightful entry by Eero Okkonen won.

We recently featured Eero in our storage articles which reminded me that I hadn't actually got round to building him for myself. we've now rectified that, as you can see, and straight away he made a beeline for the Clikits! [1]

Eero sent me photos so I could build him, but I'd love to have some LEGO-like instructions created so that more people can. Unfortunately I don't have a clue about making them, so perhaps you can help.

If you're a pro at Stud.io or similar and fancy having a go, then please get in touch. I'll make it worth your while: I have a few spare sets lying around including some recent GWPs. I look forward to hearing from you!

--

[1] It is alleged that Huwbot has a liking for Clikits due to the fact he's chosen so many of them for the random set of the day...

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове