[RSS]: Brickset Bouts: The final!

Brickset

Brickset Bouts: The final!

It's all come down to this: the last bout in our quest to find the best set released since Brickset was founded in the year 2000.

Over the last two weeks, 28 advocates have pitched their cases, sixteen sets have been whittled down to just two, and many popular sets have been knocked out along the way.

The grand final is a battle between the sprawling and imaginative 4867-piece 70620 NINJAGO City, and the highly-detailed and ramshackle 2049-piece 21310 Old Fishing Store, which were both released in 2017.

I'll let the advocates CherryRose and BrainSlugged tell you what's so great about them and why you should vote for their set as 'best set of the millennium' after the break.

Having just read what they have to say, I'm itching to build my Fishing Store, which is still MISB, and I regret not buying NINJAGO City!

Voting will remain open until midday BST on Monday. I will announce the winner shortly afterwards.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове