[RSS]: Mecabricks - let's animate our bricks!

Brickset

Mecabricks - let's animate our bricks!

This is my fourth - and, for now, probably the last - article about Mecabricks here on Brickset. In the first three tutorials, you basically learned everything that you'll need in order to build fantastic digital MOCs, add custom decorated pieces to them, and make beautiful lifelike renders of your creations on Mecabricks. There's one more thing that you might want to do, and Mecabricks gives a really nice solution for it - animations.

Before I start, I'd like to thank you everyone who read my tutorials, and tried out Mecabricks, and also thank you for your kind comments, it gave me so much motivation lately! I'd also like to say a huge thank you to the developer of Mecabricks, Nicolas for answering my questions about this fantastic software, and for helping me to realise these articles.

Last but not least, thanks to Huw for this opportunity, and for publishing my tutorials here on Brickset! Let's finish this series with the most complex (and the coolest) feature of Mecabricks.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове