Brickset

[RSS]: Suggestion box: first ideas implemented

Brickset
Suggestion box: first ideas implemented

Our new suggestion box has attracted almost 100 ideas in just a few days, which has exceeded my expectations by some margin. They will give us plenty to work our way through in the coming months.

I have implemented a few of the easier ones already and also one whose popularity surprised me somewhat: dark mode. It had been suggested before but I dismissed it as a bit frivolous. However, CharzBoi's submission attracted over 120 supporters, so clearly there are a lot of you who view Brickset in the dark!

At the bottom of every page you'll now find a 'Switch to dark mode' which will do just as it says. I've spent quite a lot of time working my way through most of the site to check that everything looks OK and is legible but if you notice anything that doesn't look right, please let me know.

You can find out what other ideas have been implemented already on the completed list and if you have any more ideas, do please submit them.

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове