Brickset

[RSS]: User review of the week: 71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons

Brickset
User review of the week: 71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons

One of the ideas posted in our new suggestion box last week was to publish some of the best user reviews on the home page, which I think is a great idea, both to give good reviews more exposure and to encourage more people to write them.

So, once a week, on #MembersMonday, I'll take a look at those submitted the week before and choose one to publish here. First up, then, is a review of one of this year's Ninjago sets by Green_Bricks:

A hidden gem amongst the summer 2020 releases

I actually stumbled upon 71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons by chance; I keep my eye on a few select themes when pictures are leaked every wave, and usually discard the rest, so I had no idea this set existed until it caught my eye on a toy store’s online product page. With all that in mind, I nabbed it when it went for 20% off at Argos in the UK recently, during their unprecedented clearance season recently.

All I can say is that, especially for the price I paid, it’s an amazing set by all metrics, and an absolute bargain.

Continue reading »

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Сподели публикацията

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове