[RSS]: Latest changes to the website

Brickset

Latest changes to the website

This week I've addressed a few user suggestions and also made some significant changes to the set, minifig and parts listings.

The biggest change concerns the minifig and parts listings, which have been brought into line with the set listings in terms of functionality and appearance. Both now have a list view and a gallery view which can be toggled instantaneously. This has enabled the removal of the tags from the gallery view, where they took up too much space and often didn't fit horizontally, to the list view, and the addition of more information to the list view.

For example, on this minifg list, in list view it now links to the sets the minifigs appear in, which can be hovered over for a quick view. The 6-month average sold prices from BrickLink are displayed there, too.

Conversely, on set listings such as this one, links to the minifigs that come in the set are shown (if there are 16 or fewer), which can also be hovered over for a quick view.

The 'preview on link hover' now works on all set, minifig and parts links throughout the site, except in a few places where content is loaded after the main page load. I've also sorted out the issue with them appearing too quickly and not disappearing when you move your mouse away from the link.

I have also made a few other tweaks to the listings and details pages to tidy them up a bit, so as ever if you notice any anomalies or problems, please do let me know.

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове