[RSS]: Review: BricQ Motion Prime Personal Learning Kit

Brickset

Review: BricQ Motion Prime Personal Learning Kit

Last month LEGO Education launched two new products for teaching STEM using traditional methods, without the need for tablets, computers or coding.

45400 BricQ Motion Prime is aimed at secondary school children, while 45401 BricQ Motion Essential is for younger primary school aged kids. Both kits encourage the experimentation with forces, motion and interactions in the context of sports. They will soon be available from LEGO.com and can already be purchased from authorised LEGO education partners, such as Raising Robots in the UK, which is from where I obtained mine.

The sets are intended for classroom use and contain parts and instructions for a range of experiments. In addition, two smaller sets are available which are intended to be taken home to enable kids to continue learning there. In the UK they cost just over £10 and the one I am examining in this article, 2000470 BricQ Motion Prime Personal Learning Kit, contains a wealth of new and useful parts for Technic builders.

Continue reading »

© 2021 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове