[RSS]: Make your dissatisfaction known

Brickset

Make your dissatisfaction known

This morning's Ulysses Space Probe debacle has understandably upset many people and damaged the company's reputation among its most loyal VIP customers who have been left feeling anything but important.

If it was an isolated incident one could perhaps be forgiving, but it's not: it's the latest in a long list of similar shambles: VIP collectable coins, the Porsche Owners Pack, sets going out of stock hours after release and so on. I appreciate that there is a pandemic at the moment which is hampering supply chains, and while that was an acceptable excuse this time last year, it's wearing a bit thin now.

So, what can we do about it? We have make our disappointment and frustration known in the hope that the company does something to prevent it happening again. LEGO employees high up the food chain do not read Brickset or social media, but they are appraised of complaints made via Customer Services, so I encourage you to contact them. The more people that do so, the louder the message.

Specific suggestions and constructive feedback can get lost in the noise at customer services, so it might also be a good idea to contact the company CEO directly with your comments. I'm not going to post his email address here but a quick Google search and click on the first result will reveal it.

Did you manage to secure a probe? Complete the poll after the break so we can get a feel for the success/failure ratio.

Continue reading »

© 2021 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове