[RSS]: This year's Halloween seasonal sets revealed

Brickset

This year's Halloween seasonal sets revealed

Two Halloween sets are due to be released on 1st August:

• 40497 Halloween Owl features the titular bird of prey and a couple of pumpkins on a rounded-corner 12x12 plinth to match 40462 and 40463 that were released earlier in the year.
  • 40493 Spider & Haunted House contains two hanging ornaments, but unlike last year's 854049 Pumpkin & Bat Duo, it's packaged in a regular square box.

I'll be publishing my reviews shortly: I'm sorry to say that I've not built them yet. It's been an unusual couple of weeks, so I'm a bit behind on things. I was away for a few days last week then came back to the server playing up which preoccupied me somewhat.

On top of that we've been basking in 30c/86F here on the south coast of England which I appreciate is somewhat cooler than temperatures on the west coast of the USA recently, but it's hot for us, particularly as we don't have air conditioning. Consequently, I've been outside making the most of the weather rather than sweating over a hot keyboard or LEGO build table.

It's set to cool down here at the weekend and the server problems appear to be behind us now, so normal service will be resumed shortly!

You can view pictures of both sets after the break.

Continue reading »

© 2021 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове