[RSS]: Exculsive Footshop version of Superstar available now

Brickset

Exculsive Footshop version of Superstar available now

You know how sports shoe manufacturers make exclusive limited editions of their footwear for specific shops? It seems that LEGO is getting into the act, too...

KolarDario in Czechia alerted me to the fact that Czech sportswear shop Footshop has released a version of 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar containing an additional 243 parts and a sticker sheet to enable the stock shoe to be converted into the shop's exclusive version of the Superstar.

He tells me that it was designed by a Czech LUG member, approved by LEGO Czech Republic, and the pieces and stickers were made and packed by LEGO.

I've added it to the database as 10282-2 Adidas Originals Superstar X Footshop 'Blueprinting', where you'll find a picture of the stickers and the bag of additional parts. The instructions are available as a PDF at the Footshop website.

Just 200 are available, so you'll need to be quick if you'd like one. It costs the same as the normal version, €90 / £80.

Find out more here, and place your order at Footshop if you're in NA or the EU, or ftshp.co.uk if you're in the UK.

© 2021 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

View the full article

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове